On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fire Ninja at Last!

Yesterday night, I became a fire ninja. On a computer game called "Club Penguin", you create a penguin avatar, and one of the games you play is called Card-Jitsu. It's a rock-paper-scissors based game with three distict Elements: Water, Fire and Ice.

For 11 days they're doing a card-jitsu party. Half fire, half water. I've been working on becoming a fire ninja for a while now, but yesterday I achieved my goal. My sister is both fire and water ninja, but ice hasn't come out yet.

One of the coolest things about it is you can change the weather by teaming up and hitting "d" on your keyboard. That makes you control fire (or water) and makes it shower meteors (or make it rain). Is that cool or what?    

1 comment:

  1. Aha! Congratulations! I will let Mustang know these ancient card-jitsu secrets!

    ReplyDelete