On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday

Yesterday was my Birthday. I turned 15, and I am proud of it! I got a new video camera, the third book in the Dragons in our Midst series, (Highly recommended! They are AWESOME! author: Brian Davis) a dinosaur enyclopedia, a manga (Japanese art style) book. A Bey, Forbidden Ionis, a beywheel, Stinger Toxic Scorpio, a Beywheelz staduim, clothes, a watch, and lots of love. I'm glad I have a great family and friends. The birthday cards were great, guys(if you're reading this)!

We hung around the house until around 5:00, when we went to Bonzai!, a Japense steak house. Everything was great. They even cook your food right in front of you! The only draw-back was it was loud. Afterwards, a swim in Nana's pool. It was a great birthday all in all. 

God bless your week!
Creator's son       

No comments:

Post a Comment