On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Monday, November 5, 2012

Our Move

This month, we moved back out to the middle of nowhere. We used to live in a small town on the edge of the middle of nowhere, and have moved an hour away from it to the middle of nowhere. That's a lot of nowhere! When I was a year old, my Mom and Dad moved out to the Hill Country, and we set up shop until I was about twelve. Then we moved to town. Now I'm fifteen and we've moved back again!

It feels good to be back home, but it sure is different. We have to wake up earlier Sundays, and we have to go to my grandmother's house (who lives in town) for all of Tuesday and Wednesday mornings so we can go to co-op. It's also kind of cool to remember all  the fun things I did here as a kid. Also, we're closer to our OTHER grandparents who live here. Again, it's different, but it's cool to be back here.

In other news, my sister went to regionals and is now the 6th best violin player in the region! Good job, Sis! I always knew you were great at playing the violin. The worst sound in the world is someone who cannot play the violin and insisting on doing so anyways. The best sound in the world is someone who is excellent at playing violin and insisting on doing so anyways. My sister is the latter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment