On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baptisim

continued from Deal or No Deal?

"And in the name of-" Ali Charles was submerged into river water, muffling the words. She came up again, aided by Mr. Mill's strong arm. Sam, Kay, Sara and her brothers and sister, applauded. Ali beamed. She out of the water, dripping and laughing.

"It's really cool they all wanted to be baptized," Kay said " I guess they really have changed."  Kay went down the river bank to congratulate the four siblings. Sam was about to join her when Sara grabbed his arm.

"Um, Sam can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Sure, Sara."

"What you said on the night we had spaghetti, that I was a great friend, what did you mean by that?"

Sam thought for a moment and answered "You're one of my best friends, because you're like a sister," Sam looked at Josh, giving Ali a hug. "My definition of a great friend is someone who is always beside you, helping you through life. A friend is a comrade." Sara smiled. "Plus, sense you're around my age, you can kind of tell me how girls around my age think about boys like me." Sam added.

Sara laughed. " It's a good thing I can tell when you're kidding!"

Suddenly a roar rang out.

"It's coming from the mountains," Mr. Mills said, looking to at a mountain. "But what are those two brown things?"

Josh knew a once. "The first one is the fourth Sporemon, but the second one...."

Alaina finished for him "Grandpa!"      

To be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment