On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A San Antonio visit

Yesterday, we went to San Antonio for 2 main reasons, 1. to get the oil changed in Dad's car. 2. To get some more picks at the Guitar Store. I wanted to go to Target for two things, one of them  I found, the other I had to buy online.

 I found a new Bey (Nightmare Rex) and bought that. They also had a Vulcan Horusesus, Bakushin Susonow, and Spiral Capricorn, in case you are interested in rare Beyblades. Anyway, the second thing was weird. A new card game, Vanguard Card Fight,  was in our Walmart (who has absolutely nothing in the way of good card games and stuff) Yet I couldn't find a starter deck at any Target, so I had to go online.

Enough about games. We went to change the oil, then went to the Guitar store.  We then  went to Half-price books, there we got a Hank the Cowdog book (I recommend this series of books by John R. Erickson) a few whodunit books, the second book in The Door Within series,
 (Recommended) and a book of dumb signs from all over the planet..

We ate a Freddy's for lunch, and made our way to Costco, got a membership, and shopped. After ALL that, I was so tired I still have tire tracks down my back. I was glad to be home, and I  watched Dad complain about how the characters moved in his new $45.00 game that he can't get used to playing, because the camera doesn't follow you. Today we are doing school and relaxing by climbing a 500 foot tower, covered in syrup in straitjackets. Because that is more relaxing than what we did yesterday.

God Bless You,
Creator's Son

No comments:

Post a Comment