On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Friday, February 1, 2013

15 MORE random things

1. Co-op sign-up for the Hill Country will begin next week, so if you're homeschooled or have homeshcooling friends,  go to hchsaonline.com and sign up!

2. Some friends just got moved into a new house. I hope the house holds many memories and blessing for you!

3.  I now have a job working with my grandfather feeding feeders, mulching the garden etc. We have to lift heavy bags into those feeders when they run out, so I'm getting a good workout. (Not just for the ladies, but hey, can I help that I'm this handsome?)

4.  Our church, Church of the Hills is doing a study on hearing God's voice with Justin Carpenter. It is really amazing.

5. I suggest that you look up a person called Blimeycow on youtube. The guy is hillariouslly sarcastic and has a great concept of truth. They do a new video every Monday on different topics.

6. My favorite time of year is the summer. No school, you can swim, you can hang out with your friends, and it's not freezing like in the winter. Speaking of....

7. I don't like being cold. Never have. If the weather's warm, but the breeze is cold I have a jacket. I can stand hot way better than I can stand cold.

8. My sister is crazy and loves the cold. Go figure.

9. When my little sister was born and came home from the hospital, I ran out in the yard and said "Welcome home, Firefly!", instead of welcoming home Mom and Dad first. (No, I didn't use her blog name when I said it but I can't say her real name.)

10. My sister, like all siblings can be nuts, and will tease me about most anything, (her favorite subject to tease me on is girls) but will listen to my heart, play games, and just be fun to hang around. I'm glad I enjoy my sister.

11. Even though I'm 15, I still like my parents. Like Firefly, they can be weird, but they love me and support me, and I love them back.

12. What an awesome family I have!

13. I'm still learning, and life can be confusing at times, but hey, I've got Christ so He'll be there where ever I am.

14. IT'S FEBRUARY!

15. Blogging is fun.

God bless your day, week, and month!        

No comments:

Post a Comment