On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Thursday, August 16, 2012

15 random things


1. We went to Six Flags this summer, which was AWESOME! I rode the Ferris wheel and a log ride that went faster then I normally like. I still won't do roller coasters, but it's a start.

2. I have a YouTube account if you want to see it, my username is Jayblade2000. I mostly do Beyblade stuff (spinning tops made of metal and plastic) but I will try to branch out.

3. I want to tell you to pray for Firefly, because her best friend, Mustang, moved to Bryan. She would appreciate that.

4. I don't know about you, but every time they discover some new creature, or I find out about an awesome creature I've never seen before, or learn a new thing about a creature, I think about how awesome my God is. How amazing is this planet? The One who created me, you, and everyone else, created these creatures from His own imagination. WOW!

5. I have found a new series of books called the Dragons in our Midst. I'm afraid I forget the author's name, so I'm sorry. The first book is called Raising Dragons. They are Christian and very exciting, if you want to read them.

6. I'm am at that stage where I'm in between being an "adult" and a "child". It may be very frustrating, but God will show me His way. I'm trying to grow up but I don't want to be totally swamped with grown-up responsibility too early either. I sometimes feel I'm juggling! But with God's help, I can do anything,

7. I'm trying to branch out and do a genre that I haven't done before in my stories. Sports. I came up with an idea I call "Base" as in Baseball. So I've got some research to do.

8. Thanks for reading my story. I wanted to get it out somehow, and blogging helped. I hope you enjoy it, because, let's face it, it's pretty weird.

9. I won't use excuses and say stuff like "I'm almost done with this list" this time.

10. The greatest super hero of all time is Jesus. He has the power to do God's will, and through God's power, He saved everyone of us. What an awesome superpower!

11. A few friends won't be joining me for a birthday party later this month, and I'm a little sad about that. Don't worry, guys, I'll save some cake for you!

12. Algebra looks hard, but once you understand how some of it works, it's fairly easy. Emphasis on fairly.

13. I don't know why, but I can't sit still watching TV. I HAVE to do something. Spin a Beyblade, look though trading cards, draw, something! I've always been that way for some reason.

14. My sister is crazy. Okay, you probably all have crazy siblings, but she is still very crazy. Don't get me wrong I love my sister dearly, I just think she's crazier than me.

15. This is the last thing on the list, so I can tell you, I'll be turning 15 Sept. 3rd.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment