On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Friday, August 24, 2012

Girls

We boys are weird. We spend 9 years (or more) pestering girls, then we want that special relationship that we'll have for the rest of our lives. Now at I am almost 15, I'm wondering. "Who is she? What does she look like? How soon will I met her?" The most agonizing thing about it is.... I just don't know yet. I'm trying to become a man that God, and a girl, would want.

 I know God has something planned. I mean, I was in the Hospital for 3 1/2 months, and the only thing that really came out of it is I have glasses, (But I may have been born that way anyway) and I spin tops made of plastic and metal. I still have my brains, etc. and I am WAY thankful for that. So I know God will give me an amazing girl as well.

One thing I can't understand is why people have babies, then leave for another girl, to have babies with her. I want a relationship for the relationship! Not her body! God made Eve because Adam was lonely, not just strictly for pleasure. I'd like someone to listen to, and someone to listen to me. I'd like someone to just hang out with. I mean, sure she'll probably be pretty, but it's the PERSONALITY that counts! God judges by our hearts, not our looks. I'm not overlooking looks, but I'm saying, looks aren't everything. Someday, we'll look at this generation and shake our heads with disgust.

I don't know who she is, but I know He does. And that comforting. The only problem is... I'd like to know too!

Thank you for reading my thoughts, it's a blessing!  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment