On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dart Guns and Beyblades, and New Years, Oh My!

Can you believe it's 2012????!!!! I can't! But enough about me.

You came to this blog to see if I continued the story yet, or you actually want to see what happened to our Christmas and new years THEN see if I wrote another part to the story yet.

Christmas Eve we went to my Grandmother's church for service, and then went to look at lights. We read the last day in our advent storybook, and read that version of Saint Nick from the civil war era, (Not a creature was stirring, etc...) back when my Mom, and all the other homeschool parents were 20-something. We woke up, waited for Mom and Dad to get up then opened our stockings, and ate a breakfast of turnovers.

Then we opened presents. I got a REALLY neat tie that has all the names of Jesus on it. I also got Iron Targets for gun practice out at the ranch, a Beyblade 2-pack with a Poison Scorpio and Burn Fireblaze. I also got a Rock Zurafa Beyblade as well. I got two Manga (Japanese) Dinosaur King comic books, that Mom and Dad wouldn't let me read because I had to open the other darned presents. My sister and I also got a dart gun pack, that we love!

For New Years, we went to Mustang and Bertha's house. After a lovely party, losing at ultimate tag, and eating the party junk food, we went home. Dad was a party pooper and went to bed early. Me, Mom, and Firefly watched Mr. Popper's Penguins until 12. Next time we woke up, it was 2012!!

Sorry about the story. I know you came here JUST for that. (I can see EVERRRRRRRYTHIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG!)         

No comments:

Post a Comment