On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Monday, January 16, 2012

Useless Information

Did you know bats always turn left when exiting a cave? I sure didn't.

See, I have this wonderful book called "The Book of Useless Information". Now, I love books that tell me useless stuff. You will be amazed by what you didn't know.  Like: A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept outside in the yard, not the house, and Debra Winger was the voice of E.T. See? 

When you have nothing to read, or are just curious, pick up some useless information. It's great!  I can:

* Annoy my family with stuff they have heard 70,000 times

* Tell relatives cool facts about animals and other stuff

* Get an idea for a post about useless information

* Know stuff I wouldn't know otherwise.

So there you have it. Useless information in all it's awesomeness.

Say, did you know an iceberg contains more heat than a match?

1 comment:

  1. OOOh, I love all that useless wonderful information! What a great book! You should end every post with at least one piece of useless information!

    ReplyDelete