On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I am the Champion!

Yesterday, I won the hardest battle I've ever fought. On a video game that is! On the game Fossil Fighters Champions, you dig up fossils, revive dinosaurs or "Vivasaurs" as they called them, and, of course, battled. The main villain was a little too creepy for my taste, but I beat him just the same. To battle, each "person" (you and the computer) has a team of three vivasaurs.

I beat the biggest of the three, ZongaZonga, and had defeated one of his two T-Rexes. I was down to my last dinosaur and he was down to his, when suddenly, out of the blue, came THE OTHER T-REX I JUST DEFEATED! The T-Rexes had a revive ability that can call the fully healed person you just defeated. I don't know how long the battle raged, but if I hadn't had an absorb health ability, I would have been a goner.

I beat the last T-Rex, but I did not make the last move, Jesus did. He beat the game. I won't gain credit for His doings, but I will accept congratulations from you.

I hope this shows that God cares even about the little things, like winning an entire game, and when you fight your battles though life, He will be there to give you the strength to win by the slimest margin.

1 comment: