On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Most Awesome Book Saga in the Universe

I know! I know! I need to get back to my story, but bear with me here. The continuation will come, I promise.

For now I want to talk about Andrew Peterson, the famous songwriter. Who knew he had such a wonderful storyteller in him? His book series, The Wingfeather Saga, is quite amazing. In all three books you have twists and turns that you couldn't even imagine.

The story follows a family of three kids, (Guess how many kids Andrew has?) a mother, and their once-a- pirate grandfather as they try to escape the lizard-like Fangs of Dang. They have the one thing that can defeat Gnag the Nameless, the main villain and leader of the fangs, the Jewels of Anniera. Plus they have to contend with thwaps, grey Fangs, cloven, quill diggles and, the occasional toothy cow. I highly recommend this series. You will laugh through the first book, On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, but it gets more serious and enjoyable (you have to read the footnotes in a different voice, you know.) .

The fourth book is scheduled to come out in 2013, and, if you read my sister's blog, she will not be happy about it. So why are you still reading this? Go and buy On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness on Amazon already, you won't regret it!  

I apologise to you about Firefly. She can be a little...... strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment