On the Porch of the house

On the Porch of the house

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One Adventure After Another

Yesterday, I had a cold. Possibly the SAME cold Firefly got!

In the evening, I watched some TV, until around 8:30, then got online to see if there was news of any Beyblade tournaments around my area. No such luck. I remembered I had an old account on the site (you can battle other bladers with virtual custom tops). I knew my user name, but not the number after it.  SOOOOO....   Dad pulled the rest of his hair out, trying to come up with a Lightning Scorpio (constellation, not astrology) user name, and numbers we use for accounts like that.

Finally, we decided I would make a new account, (I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget) made a custom bey, and went to bed. But Mom and Firefly got home as I was crawling into bed. Then after a long day, and  after I crawled into the covers..... I had to go to the bathroom  ONE   MORE  TIME!

One adventure after the other. I hope today I can do something relaxing like save Earth, or restring my guitar left-handed, in the rain, with my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment